The Pornography Control Committee (PCC)
The Committee is headed by Dr. Annet Kezaabu -Chairperson, and has nine members.
- Taking all necessary measures to ensure the early detection and prohibition of pornography
- To ensure that the perpetrators of pornography are apprehended and prosecuted.
- To collect and destroy pornographic objects or materials with the assistance of the Police.
- To educate and sensitize the public about pornography
- To promote the rehabilitation of individuals, groups, families or communities affected by pornography
- To expedite the development or acquisition and installation of effective protective software in electronic equipment such as computers, mobile phones and televisions for the detection and suppression of pornography.